About the Role
We are looking for direct support professionals (DSP) to work in our residential living area. This individual should be a caring and compassionate person willing to provide the supports necessary for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to have full access to the community. If this sounds like you, then our DSP position would be a great fit for you!
As an DSP in Residential Living, you’ll:
• Providing personal assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities
• Instruct in activities of daily living and task completion
• Transport to and from community resources and events
• At least 18 years of age
• Good driving record
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work various shifts
• Must be able to work weekends, if needed
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
About the Company
New Horizons is a non-profit agency, headquartered in Batesville, IN, dedicated to empowering individuals with developmental disabilities by creating meaningful opportunities in a changing environment. We do this by providing tailored programs and services, coordinated care and resources, and offering engaging opportunities to support and lead our clients to a full and enriching life.