About the Role
Are you a detailed focused individual who likes to multitask, build relationships, and help others achieve their employment goals? If this sounds like you, then our Employment Consultant position would be a great fit.
As an Employment Consultant, you’ll:
• Work with a caseload of 16 to 20 clients on a biweekly schedule
• Help develop skills to help our clients reach their individual goal for employment
• Foster and maintain strong community ties with local business, volunteer programs, our families, and Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation
• Implement creativity to respond to the unique job goals of each client
• Defuse complication with clients and employers
• Document all client-based activities accurately within 36 hours
• High School diploma required; 4-year higher education preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google, or related
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Strong communication, multitasking, relationship, & problem-solving skills
About the Company
New Horizons is a non-profit agency, headquartered in Batesville, IN, dedicated to empowering individuals with developmental disabilities by creating meaningful opportunities in a changing environment. We do this by providing tailored programs and services, coordinated care and resources, and offering engaging opportunities to support and lead our clients to a full and enriching life.